- Your child is the same person they were at two weeks old. And there’s nothing you can do about it.
- Your child will roll their eyes at you one day, and you will know they are right: you are embarrassing.
- You can’t protect them forever or everywhere, but you will never stop trying – your gray hair and worry lines will be your reward.
- By the time you figure out what you’re doing your child will move on to a new terrifying phase.
- And…No matter what you accomplish people will judge you by how your children turn out. Or at least all the other moms of the world will.
Feel free to add your scary mom truism in the comments!