This week The Blogging Angels are back and we’re tackling the ins and outs of Twitter and social media etiquette. What do you do about nasty (or sociopathic) commenters? Do you have to thank everyone who retweets you? Or Follow Friday reciprocate all the time? What do you do with twitter bullies? And is the 140 character restriction a recipe for blunt, tactless repartee? All of these topics and much more are hashed out this week. Even if you’ve never been on Twitter join us this week as we try to figure out how etiquette is evolving in a social media world.
Listen to My Podcast
I Also Write For:
Find Me Here:
The In-Crowd My Most Popular Posts
Tell Me About It…
meryl Podolsky on Brave’s Merida – R… Rebecca Levey on Why Disney is Magical for… Mitch on Why Disney is Magical for… Gayle on Why Disney is Magical for… Rebecca Levey on Why Disney is Magical for…
- Michael Cera on the Return of ‘Arrested Development’, via @nytimes nyti.ms/10pvLE6 7 hours ago
- Brave's Merida - Redefining the Word Princess wp.me/peOBz-Za via @beccasara 14 hours ago
- @AmyVolk me too. 17 hours ago
- Looks like Instagram is on an underage account deletion spree today. Interesting. 19 hours ago
- Heading out to see a preview of Tiger Eyes & see @judyblume. Almost 30 yrs after I waited in line to buy the book! http://t.co/YlZCIK6GoP 1 day ago
What I Write About
Tagsblogging blogging angels blogher CES charity Clever Girls Collective cooking Education education reform family family travel food gelato giveaway italian food Italy kids kidzvuz maternity monday Microsoft momblogging new york city new york times nyc nycmomsblog nyc public schools parenting podcast politics Pregnancy PTA raising kids raising kids in the city raising twins shopping Social media stay at home mom technology Tuscania twins Twitter upper west side Wii wordless wednesday writing
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.