On this week’s Blogging Angels podcast we are discussing the ins and outs of being a professional blogger. And what does that even mean? We reveal our individual humble beginnings and where we think the blogosphere is heading. We tackle Twitter and its capacity to suck you in and drain all of your blogging impulses, or not. Plus this week we start our latest feature – the Golden Halo award for the links, people, posts, or tweets on the web that deserve an extra glowy shout out from The Angels.
Listen to My Podcast
I Also Write For:
Find Me Here:
The In-Crowd My Most Popular Posts
Tell Me About It…
Rebecca Levey on Why Disney is Magical for… Mitch on Why Disney is Magical for… Gayle on Why Disney is Magical for… Rebecca Levey on Why Disney is Magical for… Rebecca Levey on Why Disney is Magical for…
- Brave's Merida - Redefining the Word Princess wp.me/peOBz-Za #DisneySMMoms 2 hours ago
- RT @DI_Jobs: If you're looking for an internship in marketing or game design, you may find one here! Follow @DisneyInterns for more info! #… 15 hours ago
- RT @KidzVuz: @microsoft #XboxOne was revealed today. What do you think? We can't wait to get it in the hands of some kid reviewers! @Xbox 18 hours ago
- Why @Disney is Magical for Tweens wp.me/peOBz-YE #disneysmmoms 21 hours ago
- @IanGertler They can go on kidzvuz. :) 1 day ago
What I Write About
Tagsblogging blogging angels blogher CES charity Clever Girls Collective cooking Education education reform family family travel food gelato giveaway italian food Italy kids kidzvuz maternity monday Microsoft momblogging new york city new york times nyc nycmomsblog nyc public schools parenting podcast politics Pregnancy PTA raising kids raising kids in the city raising twins shopping Social media stay at home mom technology Tuscania twins Twitter upper west side Wii wordless wednesday writing
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.